Hey, I’m Joseph Mavericks!
Welcome to my website! Learning to live with a purpose and to improve myself is changing my life, and this corner of the web is where I write about my journey!
This website is for the people who want to ignite change in their life.
Your opinion matters
This website is the product of my opinion and my thoughts. My tips, strategies and tools may not suit your needs, match your expectations, or even your personality. You may or may not agree with the things I say, the examples I have, the comparisons I make… And that’s completely fine. Everyone has their one opinion and ideas to go with their journey.
Take only what you want from my content. Always be open-minded and have a critical outlook on things. Make an opinion for yourself, but always make sure you know what you are talking about. That is part of the secret to being successful.
This platform has 3 main goals:
1. Giving people inspiration and motivation they can use to hopefully change their life and themselves for the better.
2. Holding myself accountable for my own change. By documenting my journey and making it available for an audience to see, I put positive pressure on myself to succeed even more.
3. Interacting with people who are on the same journey. I love hearing from my audience. It gives me an even greater sense of purpose, and it inspires me to improve even more.
What I talk about
Whatever you want to change about your life, change is hard and takes time. But you are not alone, and we live in a time where resources and documentation have never been easier to access.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of things I tend to talk about.
- Developing healthy habits
- Training to run a marathon
- Waking up early
- Starting a blog
- Developing a side hustle
- Finding purpose in life
- Generating true inner change (the only way forward)
- Books I love
- Disconnecting from too much technology
- Developing self-discipline
- Avoiding over-consumerism
- Getting things done
- Living a simple life
- Quitting your job
- Finding fulfilment at a 9 to 5
Thanks for taking the time to stop by, it means a lot to me. Feel free to reach out to me if you want to tell me anything. I love hearing from my visitors.
Bye, see you around!