Without inspiration there is no opportunity to dream bigger, to build the future. Here are some of the people I draw my inspiration and learnings from:
- Barack Obama for his unstoppable will to do the best he can for the world
- Michelle Obama for never settling for less
- Eliud Kipchoge for his desire to live an honest life, and for his amazing running
- The Dalai Lama for inspiring me to cultivate the art of happiness
- Howard C Cutler for putting in writing his conversations with the Dalai Lama
- Yvon Chouinard for his vision for the environment and his company Patagonia
- Antoine de Maximy for his travel documentary series J’irais Dormir Chez Vous (in French)
- Hans Rosling for his work on spreading optimism and knowledge about the state of our world
- Peter Diamandis for creating the XPrize and his work on the book Bold
- Bill Gates for using his huge power for good and for his website
- Thomas Edison for never stopping trying and innovating
This list is updated when I find the need to do so.
Apart from people, here are some of my favourite books.